In case of accident my blood type is Mtn Dew shirt

In case of accident my blood type is Mtn Dew sweater
I tried one of the In case of accident my blood type is Mtn Dew shirt newest flavors this weekend, Mtn Dew Ice. I was not impressed; It tastes just like a basic lemon lime soda (e.g. Sprite, 7-Up, etc.). It is not bad, it is just different. Similarly, orange syrup soda (Live WIre?) Tastes just like your average orange Fanta. The most unhealthy ingredient in any of these drinks is sugar. There are 46 grams of sugar in a 12-ounce Mountain Dew serving, 39 grams in a 12-ounce serving of Coca-Cola and 38 grams in a 12-ounce serving of Sprite. While Mountain Dew is easily the most unhealthy of the three, the difference between Coca-Cola and Sprite is negligible. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No you ain’t alright spider Goodfellas vintage shirt

I’m a July guy I have 3 sides the quiet and sweet Joker shirt

THE GIRL HAS A NAME ARYA STARK GOT SHIRT